пятница, 12 декабря 2008 г.

October 2008 update

October 2008

The renewed team

I would like to acquaint you with my team. This spring two couples had their weddings. Now there are 5 blessed couples and 3 “on a waiting list” in our team. J 10 persons on team are full time coworkers and 3 are volunteers who are still seeking God’s will regarding further joining the team full time. Please, pray for our close walking with God and unity of thoughts with each other. (1Pet.3:8)

The time of sowing

Autumn is always the hot season for the evangelism. I challenge my disciples to be involved in this process in order to put into practice the principle from 2-Tim.2:2 “And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others.” Please, pray that God give me the right vision about who out of my actual disciples is able to also teach others, so that I invest my time into the “right people” «…because the days are evil.» (Еf.5:16)

«Feminarium»

We decided to organize the so called FEMINARIUM (the hen party J) in order to help the spiritually interested ladies get to know each other and also find biblical answers to their “women questions”. The first meeting was attended by 11 girls who never entered “our territory” before. J Girls were not afraid to tell their opinions and there was an informal atmosphere. In the end everybody expressed the desire to know God more. That’s why already the next week we started the weekly Bible study group. Gratitude to Father for His work in hearts!!!

Alina

I am glad about the changes in the life of Alina, the girl I mentioned in my previous letters. Not long ago she was in big trouble. She called me herself and asked for a meeting because she realized that she is distancing herself away from God. After the discussion she started to solve her issues based on Bible principles. Praise Father for her recovery! Now Alina is trying to share her faith although it does not come easy to her.

Personal need and gratitude

Please, pray for my father: for the recovery after the operation. Because of his leg he hardly moves even with the help of crutches.

This year I was able to finally take part at the harvesting of corn and grapes at my parent’s village – first time in the last 15 years. These are inexpressible feelings of physical weariness and… happiness!!!

A quote I heard

When you address God in an intercession (prayer) you concentrate on petitions.

Thanking God you concentrate on blessings.

Praising God you concentrate on Him.

Thank you very much for your prayers and the open heart for the ministry together with me.

I wish that you be in the centre of worshiping God in the place where He put you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий